Organizers: Rod Gover, Pedram Hekmati and Neil Trudinger.
Geometric analysis exploits the interaction of geometric ideas and methods with those of analysis. It is especially concerned with the treatment and study of partial differential equations, and in the application of the theory of partial differential equations to geometry.
This session will explore some of the new directions in the use of geometric analysis, and geometric PDEs, to problems in differential geometry, complex geometry, and global analysis.
Plenary speaker: Guofang Wei, University of California, Santa Barbara
Session speakers (links to talk information):
- Peter Ebenfelt, University of California, San Diego;
- Pedram Hekmati, University of Auckland;
- Hojoo Lee, Jeonbuk National University;
- Yoshihiko Matsumoto, University of Osaka, Japan;
- Mariel Sáez Trumper, Pontificia Universidad Catlica de Chile;
- Weiping Zhang, Chern Institute of Mathematics, China.
|23:00 – 00:10 UTC, Aug 3 – 4||Guofang Wei (plenary)|
|00:20 – 01:10||Mariel Saez Trumper|
|01:10 – 02:00||Hojoo Lee|
|00:20 – 01:10, Aug 5||Peter Ebenfelt|
|01:10 – 02:00||Pedram Hekmati|
|02:10 – 03:00||Yoshihiko Matsumoto|
|03:00 – 03:50||Weiping Zhang|