Organizer: Ming-Lun Hsieh.
The interaction between arithmetic geometry and automorphic representations plays an important role in number theory. This session brings together experts in these fields to share their latest discoveries.
[Zoom link] The password, if asked, is pacificrim.
Plenary speaker: Takeshi Saito, University of Tokyo.
Session speakers (links to talk information):
- Ellen Eischen, University of Oregon;
- Wen-Wei Li, Peking University;
- Yoichi Mieda, University of Tokyo;
- Hector Pasten, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile;
- Cheng-Chiang Tsai, Stanford University;
- Shunsuke Yamana, Osaka City University.
|00:20 – 01:10 UTC, Aug 6||Hector Pasten|
|01:10 – 02:00||Yoichi Mieda|
|02:10 – 03:00||Cheng-Chiang Tsai|
|03:00 – 03:50||Wen-Wei Li|
|00:20 – 01:10 UTC, Aug 7||Ellen Eischen|
|01:10 – 02:00||Shunsuke Yamana|
|02:10 – 03:20||Takeshi Saito (plenary)|