Organizer: Ming-Lun Hsieh.
The interaction between arithmetic geometry and automorphic representations plays an important role in number theory. This session brings together experts in these fields to share their latest discoveries.
Plenary speaker: Takeshi Saito, University of Tokyo.
Session speakers (links to talk information):
- Ellen Eischen, University of Oregon;
- Wen-Wei Li, Peking University;
- Yoichi Mieda, University of Tokyo;
- Hector Pasten, Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile;
- Cheng-Chiang Tsai, Stanford University;
- Shunsuke Yamana, Osaka City University.
|00:20 – 01:10 UTC, Aug 6||Hector Pasten|
|01:10 – 02:00||Yoichi Mieda|
|02:10 – 03:00||Cheng-Chiang Tsai|
|03:00 – 03:50||Wen-Wei Li|
|00:20 – 01:10 UTC, Aug 7||Ellen Eischen|
|01:10 – 02:00||Shunsuke Yamana|
|02:10 – 03:20||Takeshi Saito (plenary)|