Organizers: Yoshinori Namikawa, Yuji Odaka and Song Sun.
Algebraic geometry and complex geometry have been in intimate connection since their birth. There are also many important recent developments. This session brings together various different aspects of this exciting area.
Plenary speaker: Simon Donaldson, Stony Brook University and Imperial College, London.
Session speakers (links to talk information):
- Tomoyuki Hisamoto, Tokyo Metropolitan University;
- Radu Laza, Stony Brook University;
- Yoshiki Oshima, Osaka University;
- Mao Sheng, University of Science and Technology of China;
- Xiaokui Yang, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
|00:20 – 01:10 Aug 5||Yoshiki Oshima|
|01:10 – 02:00||Mao Sheng|
|03:00 – 03:50 UTC, Aug 6||Tomoyuki Hisamoto|
|04:00 – 04:50||Xiaokui Yang|
|05:00 – 05:50||Radu Laza|
|23:00 – 00:10 UTC, Aug 7 – 8||Simon Donaldson (plenary)|