The Eighth Pacific Rim Conference consisted of ten sessions, which are listed below with links to the individual session pages. All presentations were made virtually over Zoom. Many were recorded and placed on the conference’s YouTube channel.
While the schedule of each session is presented on the session pages below, below is the overall conference schedule. It is presented in two ranges of time zones, for the eastern and western sides of the Pacific Rim.
- Algebraic and complex geometry
- Classical harmonic analysis and combinatorics
- Differential geometry
- Life sciences – mathematical modelling and analysis
- Number theory
- PDE: Dissipation and fluid mechanics
- PDE: Inviscid fluid mechanics and general relativity
- Probability theory
- Recent trends in geometric analysis
- Symplectic geometry and dynamical systems